Let's talk planner covers!
Here are the options:
1) Ask Erin Condren to print it for you!
- Once you've downloaded your image, go to ErinCondren.com and select the Picture This! Life Planner Cover
- Upload the image, add your name, and choose your accent colors
- Hot Pink & Black coordinate perfectly (shown below)
- Download the image from The Glam Shop
- Add your name and/or title using Photoshop Elements (my application of choice), the free online application PicMonkey, or another image editing application
- Print the design on photo paper at home or at your favorite photo printer
- Take the print into your local office supply store
- Ask your office shop to laminate and punch
- I recommend the heaviest weight laminate they offer
- Cut the slits with scissors to create an interchangeable cover
Does that clear it up? More questions? Let me know in the comments below.
If you're already using your Glambition covers, I'd love to see on Instragram with #paperandglam.
We're half-way to the weekend, and I'm so excited for a full two days set aside to create fresh Paper & Glam content.