- Ride a hot air balloon over my hometown - Napa, California.
- Publish a New York Times bestseller.
- Graduate from a Top 50 Business School.
(University of San Diego, May 26, 2008)
- Travel to England, France, Spain, (Summer 2004) Greece, Italy, Switzerland, and Africa.
- Start a non-profit ministry helping girls to grow up confident with their identity in Jesus Christ.
- Climb the corporate ladder, and look back and say, "I made it." (April 2012)
- The Color Run. (May 26th, 2012)
- Move to Denver, Colorado and build a life. (January 9, 2009)
- Own my own business.
- Stay in the Barbie suite in Las Vegas.
- Live in authentic community and become a family. (New Denver Church, August 2010)
- Rockclimb. (Boulder Canyon, November 7, 2010)
- Read the Bible cover to cover in a year.
(January 1st, 2011 – December 31st, 2011)
- Go to the Superbowl.
- Get in the best shape of my life.
- Live on the beach.
(August 2005 - December 2008 - San Diego, California)
- Learn to live and love well, and record the journey. (www.paperandglam.com)
- See Garth Brooks in concert.
- Scrapbook my entire life, including lessons learned about God, love, risks, redemption, and the grace of it all. (June 2004 - In Progress)
- Compete for Miss USA. (October 27, 2012)
- Visit the little girl I sponser through Compassion in San Juan, Mexico.
- Get married.
- Raise kids to love and serve the Lord.
- Watch the sunrise over Red Rocks on Easter Sunday.
- Read voraciously and make a list of 100 books to read along the journey of finding yourself and finding God in the process.
- Earn a master's degree in writing.
- Live in Hollywood, California.